Golf quick links
Experience our membership benefits and priveleges
Our Introductory Membership gives you the opportunity to experience life as a Brookwater member offering full membership privileges and benefits for the duration of your membership. You may enjoy six (6) or twelve (12) months of Member benefits and privileges under this membership.
Fees paid toward a six (6) or twelve (12) month introductory membership can be credited towards either a transferable or non-transferable full membership.
This Introductory Membership of either six (6) or twelve (12) months is offered for Residential and Non-Residential Memberships, (Individual or Family).
Benefits & Privileges
- Unlimited golfing privileges without payment of green fees seven (7) days a week. Cart fees apply.
- Preferred Member Tee Times and advance booking privileges.
- Complimentary Driving Range Balls
- Complimentary Tennis Court Hire
- Privilege to invite accompanied guests to play at the preferential Member Guest green fee rate.
- Complimentary administration of Golf Australia handicap.
- Preferred rates for play at Troon Golf’s worldwide network of clubs and other affiliated reciprocal clubs
- Discount off merchandise purchased from the Golf Shop (excludes sale and promotional items). Members currently receive a 10% discount.
- Ineligible to compete in Honour Board events.
- Discount on Food & Beverage within the Clubhouse Bar and from the Beverage Cart. Members currently receive a 10% discount.
Entrance Fees and Annual Fees:
- To make membership easier and to assist in payment, a monthly payment schedule via credit card or bank account direct debit will be accepted as a method of payment.
- Memberships are from July 1st of every year to June 30th of next year.
- Brookwater Golf & Country Club reserves the right to extend this offer and change this offer.
- Family Membership is defined as and includes up to two adults and two children under 26 years, all of whom live together at the same residential property.
For further details contact: