Golf quick links
Become a Corporate Member
We offer companies the opportunity to become Corporate Members, with two categories of Corporate Membership available, on a transferable or non-transferable basis. You may apply to become a Corporate Member if you are a company or registered firm. Nominees may be changed annually by notification in writing to the Manager.
Corporate Membership at Brookwater Golf Club provides companies with flexible playing privileges for up to four (4) designated Nominees and is offered on a transferable or non-transferable basis.
“Open Card” Membership
This new category of Non-Transferable Corporate Membership covers up to six (6) nominees from the same company, with one nominee being named as the ‘Principal Nominee”. The membership card under this category of membership will be issued in the company name and can only be used a maximum of once per day by the company. The Principal Nominee is the only person from the Open Card Membership eligible to play in Honour Board events.
Benefits & Privileges
- Unlimited golfing privileges without payment of green fees for designated nominees according to the category of Corporate Membership. Cart fees apply.
- Preferred Member Tee Times and advance booking privileges.
- Complimentary use of the Practice Range seven (7) days a week.
- Privilege to invite accompanied guests to play at the preferential Member Guest green fee rate.
- Complimentary administration of Golf Australia handicap.
- Discount off merchandise purchased from the Golf Shop (excludes sale and promotional items). Members currently receive a 10% discount.
- Discount on Food & Beverage within the Clubhouse Bar and from the Beverage Cart. Members currently receive a 10% discount.
For prices and further details contact our Business Development Manager
Phone 07 3814 5500